Local Civil Rights Pilgrimage3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please join a Civil Rights Pilgrimage Sunday, September 22. We will start at St. Luke UMC, 204 E Ash, with a hymn and devotion. The other churches include:
- Russel Chapel at 3:20 p.m.
- Second Missionary Baptist at 3:45 p.m.
- A visit from Annie Fisher at 4:15 p.m.
- St. Paul’s AME at 4:45 p.m.
- Fifth Street Christian (DOC) at 5 p.m.
Everyone is welcome to attend. The pilgrimage will conclude with eating dessert together at St. Luke. Please bring a dessert to share. A bus will be provided for those who need it.